Yes, good tip. Masking tape and a sharpie to number them work well. The dist cap will only go on one way, so make sure it is turned right before you start changing out the wires, too.
If you decide to change plug wires,, CAUTION,,, change ONE WIRE at a time !!!!! you don't want to get them crossed up in anyway...
Yes, good tip. Masking tape and a sharpie to number them work well. The dist cap will only go on one way, so make sure it is turned right before you start changing out the wires, too.
how much does this normally cost at a gayrage to do? any ideas?
Don't know- garage labor is about 55-65 bucks an hour, maybe 1 1/2 or 2 hours? I kinda shade tree things, except for things like a total rebuild or front-end alignment that I don't have the stuff and knowledge to do.
i tried to start it up i did not see any sparks
ok thanx for help
If you're looking for a garage, I like Huff's in Norton - they've always been fair to me (and fast with their work).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks